maanantai 7. helmikuuta 2011

Ok, now which one of us is the immature one now?!?

Okay.
At a forum I am a member of (won't tell the name) I have been blamed for being myself.
Most of the complaints come from being subtle. Writing short. Many other people on the forum do it too but I am the only one who gets complained about it.
Another thing is that I am getting blamed for being symbolic, mystic, and sarcastic with my sayings.
NOW SINCE WHEN HAS THAT BEEN ILLEGAL ANYWHERE? Seems like the mod is on a personal crusede against me. Not my fault if she's not smart enough to understand what I say, hell, I haven't even directed but one saying agaisnt her, and even that was as clear as day.
UNDERSTANDING OF SARCASM AND SYMBOLISM IS HELD MATURE GLOBALLY.
 Fuck your forum, I shall quit posting from now on.

Get a hold of it, goddamnit.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti