torstai 12. tammikuuta 2012

Well, what a surprise.

...And there went nothing. Supposedly I ain't supposed to feel anything when nothing went, and nothing left, but then again, a vacuum kills a person pretty much.

 I don't know why do I keep repeating my mistakes, maybe it's a childish wish doing something again with the fool's hope that it'd work this time around.

I envy sociopaths on this subject. They won't have to suffer this kind of controversy ever in their lives, everything is so logical. While everything IS so bloody logical, there's this thing called morale that intervenes with just about everything and progressively makes things more difficult the more you know anything. And if it is ignored, it makes you feel so goddamnedly bad. In fact, morale is pretty much an attention whore, poking it's head up in every single possible crack to either make you change your mind or vomit guiltyness all over you. A whole different ballgame is the social results of ignoring what morale has to say, which is, on most cases, loathe, hate, outright fights and persecution. Like it's not enough that you vomit shitty feelings over me, you have to ask your friends to kick me too while I'm down. And finding vengeange is no good either-It's just digging your grave even deeper. In the end it'll make you do things it's way or make just about everyone hate you and lock you into a cell for the rest of your sorry life.

Feelings are deceptious. I shouldn't listen to them at all.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti