keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

It's been a while.

It's been a while. Again. *sigh*

Holiday's been ok. I got a new computer, so one'd expect me to update more often. Unfortunately my inspiration has been nowhere to be found.

 Catching up with updates on different sites is tedious. Really. I've been up nights just because I'm bored(what a surprise) and I want to get all videos out of the way as soon as I can. Also, I've became somewhat obsessive compulsive to keep my work table(=computer table) clean. And my things generally. Not "clean" as in "Neat" clean, but uncluttered(excluding my writing desk which is somewhat inaccessible).

 Things are rolling into a good direction, or so I hope. At least they are rolling into a direction in general, for a change. But ultimately, when something clicks into place, something falls off. Things just won't want to work with me at all, not implying that it'd be special in any way.

 I've found myself more and more staying awake for 18 hours + periods, and then sleeping from 6-12 hours at a time. Dreams have been more vivid, though I can't remember any of my dreams. Maybe it's better that way.

I hope things will turn out somehow. Maybe more preferably for the better.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti