maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2012

Ok, this is no longer even funny.

As some of you may know, I had my birthday a while ago. What I got was a little money and the pressure on me to do stuff, as I'm supposed to be an adult now.
But: moving forth, I had thought that I'd buy one of two things I had though as a birthday present to myself today. As usually during holidays, I sleep the day and am awake the nights, this, howewer, wasn't the problem.

 One thing that I had thought to buy was The Witcher 2, a game I had waited long to 1)play 2) buy, as until recently I didn't have a computer that would run it. When I got the comp, I did' have the money to buy it. So, I decided that I'd buy it on my birthday/soon after it.

 So, what happened was: I woke up at roughly 1520, and was getting up, when my broher said:
"Guess what I bought from the flea market?"
At that point I just though "Oh gods, this is no longe even funny..."
"I bought TW2! For 8€!"
(For the record, I was planning to buy it as new, ~70€, after being out for a year)
Needless to say, I'm not exactly happy about this. Because my brother, logically, is going to install the game on his computer, and register onto his Steam account, meaning that I can't install it on my computer and play it at all. Plus, his computer is way better than mine, and I'mgoing to have to liten to him for eternity about how pretty the game is.´

Really, am I cursed or something? All I want, one or both of my brothers acquire before me. They'll propably be the first to move away too. Seriously, somethimes I just feel like walkin away from the door, with my stuff, and never come back.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti