perjantai 2. maaliskuuta 2012

Achievement unlocked: Live for 18 standard years

That's 6557 days if my math is right(It usually ain't).

So now  I am legally allowed to do things that  I have been doing for the previous n years. So in common that means nothing. 18 is, to me, just a number among others. Being "adult" feels no different whatsoever to not being. Don't even care about getting old either really.

  Spent tonight watching Pitch Black and Firefly (no reviews this time, folks. I love both)with a couple friends(Van, Pirre, Prem, thanks. You made my night), drinking dew, eating chips and being generally snarky and bitchy and fun=). Best b-day in ages, can't figure a better way to spend it(with family? No, don' wanna do that fiasco of last year all over again. We had a fight over that I didn't want to put butterscotch on my ice cream. Seriously).

  In the future? Same 'ol, same 'ol, and most likely driving school sometime soon. I don't even want a car, I want a motorcycle(not a chopper, an old school BMW, preferably with a detachable sidecar). I was never a car guy, and never will(unless I happen over a DeLorean, that is)

Closing thoughts, well. Another day of my normal, boring life. Managed to avoid public knowledge of my birthday in school and the most-likely very complex traps some of my friends had laid on me for today. In short, I call it a success. Another celebration cleverly avoided.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti