torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

I never asked for this.

Needless to say, DXHR has been taking a considerable amount of my time lately. Too much, really. But onto the subject.

 For the last two years life has gone exactly as I planned it not to. I just realized this. Right now, I was supposed to be enthusiasticly waiting for a certain person to graduate and move to Rovaniemi, and plan a life together from there on. I was supposed to be happy. But things change, that is life. She's lost to me now.
 I don't really know what am I aiming at in life. I never did. Once I finish highschool, It's going to be a little too much of a blank slate for me. All the power in the world to go where ever I want to, but no direction to pick.

 On the other hand being alone has it's perks, got to admit. And I've got used to it. Life's alot simpler when I don't really have to include anyone else than myself into my plans. Harder it is though, but I can take it, I reckon.

I have truly tried to update more often, but the text just hasn't comen to me before this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti