torstai 19. toukokuuta 2011

Bakacon's gone

...four days ago actually. Just haven't got the strenght nor the will to write anything up before this. Been _very_ tired after the weekend. But still, I'd want to go back...

Enough mourning. Props are in terrible shape, been fixing them and my bag is still packed.
The next day I got home, I finished editing the vlogs I promised in FB, and now they're all uploaded on my Youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Legion101st?feature=mhee ).
Please do forgive the crappy angles, I didn't have a stand or a tripod of any kind with me.

Well, this(the last regular week of school) week's been painful. I've been constantly tired. As the contrip somewhat recharged my mental battery, it depleted my physical battery. The first time I feel like I'm going to need the oncoming holiday.

Animecon's coming, five weeks to go and I haven't got any of the cosplay's even started and

I think that's enough.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti