sunnuntai 1. toukokuuta 2011

So, some of you must wonder how I spent the May Day?

...Like I have followers who'd truly be interested.
Most of the time I was home, and made the cos for Bakacon, which I should do more, because I have a deadline of 12 days from today.
 On sunday(that is[was] today) I went to the town with a handful of friends, all clad in organization XIII coats. Curiously enough, everyone who ever questioned us of what we were doing thought that we were PR'ing some political party O___o. And an old man questioned me why the youth nowadays wear hoods. Couldn't find other reasonable answer than "Trial to look good" with such short notice.

 Well, that was my May Day. Sounds boring? At least I wasn't drunk and wondering that did that one guy rape me or not, so fuck you. FYI, I had a blast. So does that make me boring? No, my life just is, and you need a hell of a lot more than just one holiday to impress me, so save your moralities.

Another thing, no, I am not angry.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti