perjantai 10. kesäkuuta 2011

A hundred wishes

Inspired by my idol, Adam Savage, I decided to do a list of one hundred things that I wish for.
Here goes.

1. I want to fix everything between me and my (ex?) girlfriend
2. I want a proper workshop that I have access to whenever I want
3. I'd really love to be able to fly
4. Or teleport!
5. I want to learn how to fence with a longsword(properely)
6. I want a Metal Gear
7. I want a functional Blade Runner gun
8. I want to learn how to fly a helicopter
9. I want to work in the movie industy
10. I want an AI that I can talk with (IE. Jarvis, GlaDOS, etc.)
11. I want a power armor
12. I want to have a room full of occultic/magical artifacts
13. I want an endless supply of Mountain Dew
14. I want to build a functional hidden blade from Assassin's Creed
15. I want to learn how to properely tool leather
16. I want a complete WWII US Paratrooper uniform
17. I want a Luger Parabellum P08 (genuine)
18. I want to meet Harrison Ford
19. I'd want to speak of ethics with Hitler
20. I want the tumbler from Batman Begins or The Dark Knight
21. I want a Zündapp motorcycle(with a sidecar)
22. I want a DeLorean time machine
23. If I had a DeLorean Time Machine, I'd want to meet the following persons:
-Leonardo Da Vinci
-Nikola Tesla
-Charles Darwin
-Abraham Lincoln
-Stan Winston
24. I want to visit the Antarctica.
25. I want to circumnavigate the globe on a motorcycle(preferably with someone accompanying me)
26. I want to go and show the creators of the TV series "Deadliest Warrior" how it's supposed to be done
27. I want to keep a lecture about espiongage during the Cold War
28. I want to have a polar bear
29. I want to run a formidable prop studio
30. I want to go to Australia one day
31. I want a Portal Gun
32. I want to have dinner with Anthony Bourdain
33. I want to go to Chernobyl
34. I want a Foxhound coat
35. I want a Pandora PC
36. I want to visit Florence
37. I want to be on an episode of MythBusters
38. I want to build a scale model of a sail-powered battleship with functional cannons
39. I want to re-enact naval battles with the battleship (with other people controlling the other battleships)
40. I want to have a library with one of those rolling ladders
41. I want a revolver
42. I want to make a parachute jump
43. I want the backpack Sam Fisher has in Splinter Cell: Conviction
44. I want to meet Sir Cristopher Lee
45. I want me&my friends to have a CODEC that we can talk with
46. I want to make a big archeological discovery
47. I wish archeology was what it is in movies
48. I want to have a secret passage to my workshop
49. I'd want to play the violin
50. I want to have ridiculously huge collection of cool headgear
51. I wish I could have a drink with Hellboy (this is one I share with Adam Savage)
52. I want to have an underground section in my house
53. I want to go to Maker Faire one year and meet Adam Savage
54. I wish I could have at least one romantic dinner with the woman I love.
55. I want a CNC-mill
56. I want to have a duffel bag filled with weapons, ammo and tools in a secret compartment in the trunk of my car
57. I want one of those touch screen computer tables and to play a real-time strategy game with it
58. I want a Gravity gun from Half-life 2
59. I want to build a rocket launcher platform that shoots water pressure rockets
60. I want to have a time with Van when we'll marathon play all Metal Gear games
61. I want to be stranded with a bunch of friends to a cabin in the middle of nowhere for undisclosed period of time and play boardgames in candlelight
62. I want a 3D-printer
63. I want to go for an adventure
64. I want alot of spy gadgets
65. I'd like to be a woman for a month to know how it feels
66. I want to win an argument with my philosophy teacher
67. I want to have a tower in my house and have my office&bedroom on the top of it
68. I want to build a radio-controlled helicopter fitted with a camera
69. I want space where I can display my cosplay costumes and props
70. I want to keep a lecture about prop making in some con
71. I want to have a secret hideout in a public but hidden place (like in the sewers)
72. I want a carboard box that I can wear and hide under
73. I want to build a man-portable gauss rifle
74. I want to hear The Rhapsody of Fire live during my lifetime
75. I wish someone'd come to me asking to buy jewelry made by me
76. I want to perform a HALO jump
77. I want to travel to Prague one day
78. I want that Derringer-wrist rig from the 2008 Sherlock Holmes movie
79. I want a tower that is shaped like a birdcage to my house(as a garden)
80. I wish that I'd never have to cut grass
81. I want someone to make the clothes that I have designed
82. I want night vision goggles
83. I want a computer that runs The Witcher 2 on ultra
84. I want to survive an apocalypse
85. I want to build a Mad Max-themed car
86. I want boots that boost my jumps (so that I could jump around 2 meters up)
87. I want a HUD in my sunglasses
88. I want a Lancer assault rifle from Gears of War
89. I want a battlemech
90. I want to go hiking with my friends
91. I wish I could be friends with every people I admire
92. I wish I could understand and read all languaged in the world
93. I want a hoverboard
94. I want a bathroom that looks like ancient temple ruins
95. I want to meet&talk with Clint Eastwood
96. I wish that my life wouldn't be so boring
97. I want a pistol-sized flamethrower
98. I wish that things would turn well for me soon.
99. I want a Soliton radar
100. I want to re-live 12/6/2010


*phew* This took a while...

1 kommentti:

  1. I guess hiking's kinda hard to do here but would camping make up for it? :) and trust me; you DON'T want to be a woman for a whole month. The experiment's not worth the pain xD

    VastaaPoista