tiistai 5. huhtikuuta 2011

Well now it's getting exiting.

Now I am not sure is everyone else boring or am I pathetic. Regularly my psyche is so overconfident that I wouldn't wonder about things like this. Interesting, yes.
 Back to business, people are so boring and negative of every single surreal idea and can't understand a joke. On the other hand my jokes are extremely bad because I am tired because I couldn't sleep last night. And why I couldn't sleep last night. Well if I'll say that I was crying my loneliness and placelessness in this world you wouldn't believe me because you think I'd be sarcastic about it, but now that I said it out loud you aren't so sure am I kidding or not. Fuck yeah, crypticism. Or is it even cryptic? Is it cryptic only because it isn't cryptic but it was written so that it sounds like it is cryptic? Yeah well my jokes aren't really even that good normally.

I'm not making any sense again.

3 kommenttia:

  1. When reading some of your older posts here, it's not so hard to believe that you spent the night crying your loneliness and placelessness, so maybe you did, who knows.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Might be, might not, who knows, I don't (can it be called crying when there was no tears?)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Easily. Crying, for me, is more like the feeling, not the tears. It's easy to cry without tears, it's just a bit different.

    VastaaPoista