tiistai 8. maaliskuuta 2011

The day of being awake.

I have been awake ever since the last blog update, that was 15 hours ago(And up to that point I had been already awake for over 24 hours) And, not much has changed since. I dwelled more into Elysians of Imperial Guard during the day and generally swamped through the internets.

Around 1800 I left to town to team up with Juha and Linda to go to Juha's place and watch How to train your Dragon and Life of Brian. Both were, a expectable, very good films. The only thing about HTTYD was that the main character looked exactly like one friend of mine, which, of course, breeded many hilarious situations.

About half an hour ago I left from Juha's place and came home, and almost instantly wrote this.

Pretty basic day, really.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti