maanantai 7. maaliskuuta 2011

A little late, yes.

Today(Yesterday) wasn't much. I spent the whole day rolling in my Pit of Unsettling (That would be my bed, and yes, I do call it by that ridiculous name), which upsetted my mom quite a bit. Finally, rising up and getting dressed at roughly 1800, I did the dishes and went to the computer, and have been here ever since.
What, you never spent over twelve hours at the computer?

Anyways, technically the only thing worth mentionable that I did today was that I watched the whole Spoony's Let's play of Phantasmagoria 2, and beginned With the Let's play of Ripper. (And some dwelling into the weaponry of the Warhammer 40.000 universe)

That, as short as it is, sums my day quite literally.

More will follow tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti