keskiviikko 19. tammikuuta 2011

I wasn't prepared for this level of stupidness.

In other words, like it comes as some kind of a surprise, I am bored. Mostly. A few days I have been joying myself by being a complete asshole to some people, which has been, rahter surprisingly, enjoyable. Well, it's their own fault, they made me mad! And payed! And will pay in future!
 *sighs*, I still am bored most of the time, bored and tired (would that be tored?)

The Witcher 2 has intrigued me for two days now, and I am looking very forwards to leading an adventure in those premises. Well, saturday. Not that far away.

Also, I have been very confused about few matters, which make no sense at all. I could dwell more into this, but I'd rather have her tell it to me of her own incentive.
Correction, VERY confusing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti