sunnuntai 16. tammikuuta 2011

Okay, this day went well

Wasn't as utterly bored as I was yesterday. HeroQuest went fine, though the adventure was a bit too short, and Mikko's character litarally went through the dungeon IN ONE TURN. That...was amazing. Buut next adventure will be fucking long, you had this coming!
 After HQ it was Spoony and Let's play SWAT4. Hi-larious. Absolutely priceless.
Apparently I should have an english text for tomorrow, it's booked in my calendar, but I can't find any instructions for it. I haven't got any notes of it, no papers, no word limits, nothing. Gúess I'll have to ask for a day more of time because of lack of data on the subject.

All in all, pretty good day. Tomorrow I'll have school from 0800 through 1700. Sometimes being an art studen really sucks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti